Van Olst Horses
Van Olst Horses is the place where breeding, show jumping and dressage are joined to live up to the highest standards. At one location we breed, rear and develop the best for the equestrian world.
Every year Van Olst Horses buys around 50 of the best bred foals. At that moment, the Van Olst programme has only started. Strict selection is the only way to continue developing highly talented and promising young stock, both for sport and for breeding. This programme supplies Van Olst Horses with the best young horses.
Anne van Olst trains the young horses and riders in the dressage stable. Anne brought no less than 16 horses along to Grand Prix level. She competed for her native country Denmark at 4 Olympic Games, 3 World Equestrian Games, 6 European Championships and she was the Danish national champion twice.
Both in the dressage and in the show jumping stable, you won’t find anything else but superbly talented horses. Gertjan van Olst manages the show jumping department. Here highly promising young athletes are being developed. Those who reach national level are being shown by top riders. Andiamo Z, Animo’s Hello, Picasso Z and World Champion Kalypso all came from Van Olst Horses.
Breeding is the basis of this talent development programme. Van Olst Horses sits in front row picking the best offspring of Van Olst sires such as Negro, Lord Leatherdale, Chippendale, Dynamo, Diego and Everdale.
News from Van Olst Horses
- 22 12 2012 - Negro available for Hanoverian breeders
- 07 12 2012 - Netto selected for third inspection
- 27 11 2012 - Negro offspring placed first and second
- 15 10 2012 - Top's Zoe wins first Intermediaire test
- 26 09 2012 - Blue Hors pays 36.000 Euro for Chippendale foal
- 22 08 2012 - Superstar Diego second in Pavo Cup Final
- 13 06 2012 - Exquis Taikoen 72.156% in GP Lingen - GER
- 13 06 2012 - Everdale KWPN perfomance test Champion
- 01 05 2012 - Valegro sets a new world record
- 30 03 2012 - Chippendale partly sold to Wenmoor