HBC Stal: riding horses, harness horses and stallions
HBC Stal is a Dutch company, located in Friesland. The approved HBC stallions serve the national and international market.
The stud farm in Boijl started off in 2001, having KWPN harness horse and riding horse stallions at stud. HBC invests especially in dressage and show jumping, finding young stallions with interesting blood lines, good performance in sport or a very good expectation value for sport ability.
Breeding and sport
Except for our stud farm, the rearing of our home bred and purchased young stock is a flourishing branch of our activities. Every year it produces new young sport horses, high potentials, which are being trained, shown and sold to customers inside and outside of The Netherlands. Starting from 2007, HBC Stal organizes the ‘De Wolden Summer Sale’ of sport horses, in cooperation with Jan Broek and VDL Stud.
News from HBC Stal Boijl
- 08 05 2013 - Delviro HBC selected for performance test
- 05 04 2013 - HBC mares spread around the globe
- 27 03 2013 - Auction of top quality show jumping mares
- 26 02 2013 - Top quality auction at HBC Stal
- 19 02 2013 - Alicante placed twice in Oliva
- 05 02 2013 - Stallion show extremely successful for HBC
- 28 01 2013 - Personal best for Scandic and Kittel
- 04 01 2013 - Wervelwind (s. Cantos) sold to Jos Lansink
- 17 12 2012 - Alicante HBC draws attention
- 04 12 2012 - Kittel and Scandic amaze crowds in Stockholm