Welcome to The Eurocommerce Stables
L'Esprit d'Eurocommerce- of course, a somewhat exotic phrase but one that is inspired by the horse.
The Eurocommerce Stables is, thanks to our staff, a perfectly organized and pleasant company. Here you find a overview with our staff.
Far from the hectic competition rings, from the bells of the members of the jury, from the irritable noise of the tractor engines that rake the arenas and far from the applause of the public, one can find Stal Eurocommerce domiciled in peaceful surroundings. Enclosed by woods on the periferary of Lochem there is a natural tranquillity that allows both horses and people to recuperate. Of course, here too is an indoor school, an outdoor arena, the horse walker and all the fields with their wooden fences. But here too are also sandy tracks where the horses are regularly ridden so that they can completely relax. Buzzards and hawks cruise the heavens; hares frolic in the meadows and, at dusk, the deer emerge from the woods.
Note: fresh seemen of Berlin: 2.250 euro + VAT
News from Stal Eurocommerce
- 09 07 2012 - Gerco selected for Olympic Games
- 01 06 2012 - New Orleans and Gerco bring home victory
- 20 03 2012 - California and Gerco fifth in Paris
- 13 03 2012 - Gerco placed in Dortmund
- 04 03 2012 - Callahan and Gerco in the money
- 16 02 2012 - Singapore-son Z approved
- 11 02 2012 - Eurocommerce sires shine in Vechta
- 24 01 2012 - Success for California and Vingino
- 23 12 2011 - Good results for Vigaro
- 16 12 2011 - Vingino 'walks' to fifth place